You're Right Where You Need to be if You've Experienced Any of the Following
You feel alone in your marriage with little to no connection
You've been on the receiving end of your spouse's toxic behaviour
Your spouse has cheated or betrayed you
Your spouse or marriage is not what you expected
You dread your in-laws or other members of your spouse's family
You're tired and exhausted fighting over an addiction
You're hopelessly lost trying to overcome a trauma
Use the Five Cs Proven Method to
Understand techniques and tools needed to prevent and resolve various marital issues.
Simple step-by-step guidance to help you get the best out of your marriage and build a strong foundation.
Stay on top of your marriage using proven research for a long term and tranquil home.
Here's What You'll Get inside the Five Cs Course
With over 100 lessons across 5 modules, this course has been curated to provide you with the best guidance to get you through any marriage difficulties you may encounter and to help your marriage thrive. Some key topics discussed in the course are:
Knowledge and Insights
- Causes of Infidelity
- Emotional Connection
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Safety
- Failed Expectations
- False Expectations
- Fondness and Appreciation
- Gender Roles
- Harmful, Destructive and Toxic Behaviours
- Health and Eating
- Health and Fasting
- Health and Self-Care
- Health and Sleep
- Individual and Common Values
- Infidelity (Cheating)
- Languages of Love
- Levels of Commitment
- Love Bank Theory
- Oestrogen and Women
- Personal Needs
- Personality Types
- Physical Connection
- Quality Time
- Sources of Blessings
- Testosterone and Men
- The Heart and Securing it
- The Secret to What Drives Your Spouse
- Types of Hormones and its Effects
- Be a Man
- Be a Woman
- Be God Conscious
- Deal With a Cheating Spouse
- Deal With a Narcissist
- Deal With Money
- Deal with Past or Unresolved Trauma
- Deal with Sex Related Issues
- Deal With the In-Laws / Family Interference
- Get the Best Out of Sex
- Have Intimacy (Sex)
- How to Forgive
- Maintain a Strong Faith With Allah
- Move Forward After Your Spouse Transgresses
- Perform the Prayer of Divine Guidance
- Prepare for a Date
- Take Care of Your Spouse
- Take Care of Yourself
- Acts of Goodness
- Anger Management Tools
- Being Productive
- Best Supplications for Fortifying Your Marriage
- Best Times for Supplications
- Communicating With Your Spouse
- Conflict Resolution Techniques
- Date Nights
- Examples from the Prophet (Peace Be On HIm)
- Knowing Your Spouse
- Knowing Yourself
- Living in a Polygynous Marriage
- Marital Blueprint
- Marriage After Children
- Me Time
- Motivations and Goals
- Needs of your Spouse
- Prevention from Infidelity
- Rights and Responsibilities of a Husband
- Rights and Responsibilities of a Wife
- Romantic Tips for Men
- Romantic Tips for Women
- Sex and Frequency
- Things You Should Never Do
- Time Management
- Understanding Differences
- We Time
- Why Your Spouse Does the Things They Do
Plus Extra Benefits
Some lessons have extra notes, documents or links which can be accessed or downloaded to enhance your learning experience. On top of this, any new information, data or research which adds to a topic within the course will be updated for your convenience, ensuring you have up-to-date knowledge related to the Five Cs.
You're in Control
Unlike other courses, you are free to skip, jump or backstroke to any lesson at any time you like. Want to get straight to a topic relevant to you at this moment in your life? Go right ahead; It's your course, you choose how you experience it! Better yet, access the course on-the-go with the supported app for both iOS and Android.
Access to Me
The course platform is designed with interaction in mind. Be part of the community of students enrolled. Share comments, discuss topics or even ask questions. Know that you are not alone in the course. I will personally answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding any part of the course.
Here's What Our Graduates Have Said
"This course saved my marriage! I've always been the type of person who needs to be shown, rather than told. I'm not much for lectures or advice; I need a step-by-step guide that lays out exactly what to do, in the right order. You don't get taught this stuff at school nor can your parents, siblings or friends teach you this. I've always struggled with having a happy marriage not having the real knowledge to work on it made it so much harder. This course literally saved my marriage and I knew exactly how to navigate my way through every challenge every disappointment moving forward! Not only has this course changed my marriage for the better but I now have also become a better mother to my 4 beautiful babies. I can honestly say this is the happiest I've ever been. Thank you so much for such a comprehensive practical step by step course on reigniting a dead flame."
"I purchased this course as a gift for my newly engaged daughter. I felt it would be the ideal gift since it would empower her with the knowledge she would need to navigate in establishing a happy and successful marriage. As she completed the questionnaire with her fiancee she learned about some major difficulties that they both were unaware of. Alhumdulliah they were able to sort things out and move forwards with no hiccups and any unknowns. My daughter was so grateful for the gift, she felt that she would be able to successfully combat any marriage issues in the near future due to all the knowledge she had gained from the course. She even made the effort to go around to all her single friends to highly recommend it to them before they even had met anyone, talk about being passionate 😂. Definitely worthwhile and highly recommend it to all married and yet to be married individuals."
"As a bachelor, the thought of getting married scared me. Growing up in Sydney with parents from a religious and cultural background different to that of western society, I had so many questions and fears about marriage, and ultimately finding the right girl. After taking the course, I can confidently say that fear of getting married and being in a good relationship is no longer a factor. Bilal was right when he said “you don’t know that you don’t know.” This course has opened my eyes to the many topics and skills about being in a good marriage, and how easy it was to learn to be in one. I am now engaged to be married and I can’t wait to share the course Bilal has taught me with my bride-to-be! Oh, and I love that I can listen to the course in the car one lesson at a time, it’s perfect. The flow of the course was well thought out and allows you to be reflective with every lesson. Make du’a for me that my marriage be beautiful and successful. This course is a must, especially for those getting married."
"I want to start of by thanking Sheik Bilal Dannoun for the knowledge, wisdom and eloquence that was presented during his Marriage Course. The course had amazing information and one of the best I have ever heard TabarakAllah. His words were clear and concise and his information covers everything that you could think of related to marriage in Islam. I highly recommend his course to everyone and may Allah s.w.t grant Sheik Bilal and his team the highest ranks in Jannah."
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not married, is this course for me?
Do I have to go through this course with my spouse?
Can I purchase this as a gift for someone?
How does the course work?
How long will it take to complete the course?
How long is the course?
What else is included in the course?
How long will I have access to this course?
Are there assessments in the course?
Is this course based on an ongoing, membership subscription?
Can I pay in monthly instalments?
What payment methods are available?
💔 Ask Yourself...
- Can I afford to be in a bad or toxic marriage?
- Can I afford to be in a failed marriage that will impact my life physically, mentally and spiritually?
- Can I afford to be stressed, anxious or depressed because of a dysfunctional marriage?
- Can I afford spending thousands of dollars on counselling sessions or court costs and lawyers if it ends in divorce?
- Can I afford to teach my children relationships with examples from my own failed marriage?
- Can I afford to lose focus on my acts of worship and the Hereafter?
- Can I afford not to take this course?
❤️ Tell Yourself...
- I will no longer feel like a prisoner or stranger inside my own home!
- I'm on my way to building a better marriage!
- I won't let problems escalate!
- I won't wait until affordability becomes out of reach!
- I won't spend another day in despair!
- I'm giving myself, my family and my future the gift of a lifetime; a happier, healthier and striving relationship!
- I'm ready to take the next step!
- I'm ready to enrol in this course!
Have you tried to improve your marriage with little to no results?
There's a better way!
It's Time to Take the Leap!
Help is here and there’s no better time to take the next step.
Don’t repeat another day of sadness, frustration, confliction, anger, helplessness or hopelessness, not knowing when it will all turn around for the better.